ChaseOne is owned by the Yerk Family, we are a small Christian financial and tax preparation business. Sandy Wallace has been providing tax consultations since 1993 and has been recognized by the IRS as a registered tax preparer since 1997, she is currently working on becoming an Enrolled Agent for the Internal Revenue Service. Cody Yerk owns the firm, he worked as a law enforcement agent for the State of Florida and Nevada, he specializes in low income families and has been preparing taxes since 2011. Cody is also completing his enrolled agent's certification. Kathryn Acquisto is a deputy with the Lee County Sheriff's Office and also has a background in accounting and taxation and she joined our forces in 2015.
- We attend National Tax Forums each year so that we are up-to-date on the latest changes to tax legislation. We also subscribe to all of the latest updates from the IRS.
- Competitive rates, free initial half hour consultation, and free estimates (we are always happy to discuss our fees!)
- Professionally and ethically committed to helping you pay the lowest tax you are legally required to pay. Tax filing and planning in all 50 states for all business and personal returns!
- Tax planning booklets, and periodic tax & financial newsletters, all available via e-mail, the WWW, or FAX. Tax forms available for all 50 states.
- We license the finest tax preparation software available. Our commitment to quality in our professional accounting practice means the use of checklists and practice aids by NSA ® - National Society of Accountants; and the National Society of Tax Preparers
- The Federal and State tax landscape is constantly changing and that makes planning imperative for both you and your business. We will take the time necessary to understand your financial goals. Our object is to build a partnership with you to provide sensible,economical solutions to your financial, accounting, and tax needs - no matter where in the world your business takes you!